If you’re having problems logging into your Meqyas dashboard, try these simple steps to restore your access.
Reset your password
To sign into your Meqyas dashboard, you need the email address you used to sign up.
You can reset your password by following these steps:
- Visit the password reset page, enter the email address you used to sign up and click Send Email.
- If you have an account associated with the email address you entered, you will receive a message from us. (Note: password reset emails should arrive in minutes, but can take longer on some occasions.)
- Check your email inbox, including your spam or junk folders, and look for emails from Meqyas. Find the password reset email and follow the instructions detailed to regain access to your Meqyas dashboard.
Good things to keep in mind when resetting your password
- Never use the same password on the Meqyas site that you use on other sites.
- Don’t share your Meqyas password with anyone else.
- Create a strong password by using a combination of uppercase, lowercase, special characters and numbers.
Lost access to your email account
If you’re unable to receive the password reset email for any reason, please contact us directly via email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.